4 Hour Flagger Training Course
The NYC.DOB 4 HOUR FLAGGER TRAINING Course trains all individuals in safe flagging techniques specific to New York regulations. The topics discussed in this course involve a thorough understanding of flagging procedures, proper use of required equipment, review of flagging skills from hands-on training and classroom activities, and coordinate traffic movement through the work zone. Students will receive a full color, waterproof picture ID card, each with its own individual assigned number to prove its authenticity.
This course consists of several different components which include PowerPoint presentations, lecture, real-life case studies, class discussion and hands-on demonstration.
- 10% for 4 or more as a group
- 15% for 6 or more as a group
4 Hour Flagger Training Course Objectives:
- Thorough understanding of flagging procedures and proper use of required equipment.
- Review of flagging skills from hands-on training and classroom activities
- Coordinate traffic movement through the work zone.