This 10 hour OSHA Construction safety course was developed by the U.S. Department of Labor to provide construction workers, supervisors, and other personnel responsible for construction activities with an awareness of construction health and safety concerns in the construction industry. All attendees will become familiar with reading and using the OSHA 29CFR 1926 Construction Standards. The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Course teaches construction workers about their rights, employer responsibilities, how to file a complaint and how to identify, abate, avoid and prevent job-related hazards.
Upon successful class completion, students will receive a certificate of class completion from BSafe’s Consulting and Training and within two weeks the 10 Hour OSHA card will be sent via regular mail to the address provided when you registered for the class.
- 10% for 4 or more as a group
- 15% for 6 or more as a group
OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Course Objectives:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Workers’ rights, employer responsibilities and how to file a complaint.
- Fatality and Catastrophe report
- Material Data Safety Sheet
- OSHA Log of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses (OSHA Form 300).
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes)
- Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, equipment)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Stairways and Ladders
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Class Quiz