The OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
Upon successful class completion of this OSHA safety course, students receive a certificate of class completion from BSafe Consulting and Training and within two weeks OSHA cards will be sent via regular mail to the address provided when you registered for the class.
- 10% for 4 or more as a group
- 15% for 6 or more as a group
OSHA 30 Hour Construction Safety Course Objectives:
- Managing Safety and Health
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Caught-In or Between
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
- Stairways and Ladders
- Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Confined Space Entry
- Cranes and Derricks
- Fire Protection and Prevention
- Powered Industrial Vehicles
- Safety and Health Programs
- Tools – Hand and Power
BSafe also offers the 10 Hour Safety Course – register here.