The OSHA 8 Hour Fall Protection Awareness course provides construction employers and employees with information on recognizing potential fall hazards at their work sites and suggest ways to avoid, minimize, control or prevent the hazards whenever possible.
Upon successful class completion of this OSHA safety course, students will be issued their cards.
- 10% for 4 or more as a group
- 15% for 6 or more as a group
OSHA 8 Hour Fall Protection Awareness Course Objectives:
- Identify factors that contribute to common fall hazards
- Explain how to analyze work areas for fall hazards
- Discuss methods to control or prevent fall hazards
- Describe OSHA’s fall protection resources
- Standards: Subpart M – Fall Protection, 29 CFR 1926.500, 29 CFR 1926.501, 29 CFR 1926.502, and 29 CFR 1926.503. Fall protection flexibility (§1910.28(b)).
- New General Industry Walking Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Standard
- Fall Protection Options
- Rope Descent Systems
- Ladder Safety
- Training Requirements
- Slips, Trips & Falls